"Stay informed about trends and the outlook for the Canadian cement industry
by subscribing to PCA's analytical and forecast services."
The Canadian Monitor
Members and paid subscribers are e-mailed The Monitor which tracks trends in the Canadian and provincial economies, construction markets and the cement industry:
- Updates of national/provincial portland and masonry cement consumption
- Updates of key national/provincial economic indicators
- Estimates of cement consumption for non-reported provinces
- Detailed updates on cement exports by type of cement
- Published monthly (includes periodic Flash Reports)
Members and paid subscribers to The Monitor receive periodic email updates on news, trends, and special topics affecting the Canadian economy, construction, concrete, and cement sectors.
Members and paid subscribers to The Monitor receive a monthly email update of national/provincial charts on cement consumption, forecast performance, and construction activity.
Members and paid subscribers to The Monitor receive a monthly email update of national/provincial data tables (including trend series) on cement consumption, construction activity, and key economic indicators.
Competitive Materials & Energy Conditions Cost Indices Report
National/Provincial Cement & Construction Forecast
Five year forecast of the national and provincial economies.
- Projections of key economic indicators and cement industry drivers
- Spending forecasts for seventeen construction segments
- Cement consumption projections for each construction segment
- Risk assessment of provincial trends and outlook
- Published in three editions: Spring/Summer/Fall
U.S. & Canadian Labor-Energy Input Survey
- Proprietary survey detailing cement industry labor and energy consumption
- Detailed energy usage by type of fuel including alternative fuels
- Labor and energy efficiency trends summarized by type, size, and age of plant
- Published annually
North American Cement Industry Yearbook
- Historical statistics and graphs on the U.S. and Canadian cement industry
- Statistical tabs include Economic Activity, Cement Consumption, Infrastructure, Cement Supply (includes detailed cement trade data), Operating Characteristics, Canadian, and International
- Tables typically span 20 years of data
- Published annually
Canadian and U.S. Portland Cement Industry: Plant Information Summary
- Comprehensive information on plant capacities and types of cement produced
- Detailed information on fuel types used, including waste fuels
- Plant locations, parent company listings, and company ranking tables
- Map of plant locations
- Published bi-annually
Click here for more information regarding similar U.S. subscription services and reports.